Thursday, June 16, 2011

7 Months to Go.....

I feel like I am announcing a pregnancy: a beautiful pregnancy where the baby will be perfect and so fun to play with.

The baby is the newest SSX title, SSX Deadly Descent.

I am so excited about this game that I am literally thinking about it while I play other games.  It is the love child between the Gamecube and the Xbox (or PS3, whatever) where it got its Father's charming personality and its Mother's stunning good looks.  In this setting, the Father is the Gamecube because Deadly Descent looks just as fun as SSX3 which dominated me and Debbie's lives in college on the 'Cube.  And it is all done-up purty for the new gen consoles, hence its Mother's stunning good looks.

Here... Just watch this video.

Real life mountains all over the world, lifelike snow, avalanches that generate a new path every time they start up... I'm telling you, come January this is where I'll be.
Care to join me?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I get pretty excited about games. But I can't remember the last time I was so hyped. I am wiping away all my cautious optimism and embracing my inner fan-girl. The game looks amazing and I'm beyond dying to play it.