Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thoughts While Rocking

I was playing Guitar Hero World Tour and had the following thoughts:

- Is this game fun enough for me to deal with the eventual carpal tunnel (and explaining that I didn't get it at a respectable, secretarial job?)

- Why are so many of these songs featured on car commercials?

- Why did I listen to so much of this weird angry rock when I was in high school?

- Did I just have a seizure? Can I turn off the insanity behind the scrolling notes? Good-ness! I can't focus here! Yes.. Yes I think I did just have a seizure.

- Orange! You are my nemesis!

- Wow it's been a really long time since I've played a game with...well...a plot.

But music games are so fun. I can't resist them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just reading the song list for some of these guitar/music games, and realized there are actually a lot of songs that I like. I'm still not going to drop the money or time needed for the console awesome. If I had a friend with these games who lived nearby, I would quickly become an unwelcome guest, despite being considerate enough to bring craft microbrews.
-Jer

Debbie said...

orange is a bastard. i approve of this.